THE PLEATED - DENIM
The denim version is the timeless one that we never leave.
=> Each piece is hand numbered
=> Manufacturing in micro-series
- Loose fit with a shift in length between the front and the back
- Very nice denim fabric - navy blue
- Closing: silver snap buttons
- Silver snaps on cuffs
#Notre impact : Economie circulaire / Circuits courts / Made in EU / Emballage biodégradable, recyclé & recyclable
#Notre soutien : 1% pour l'Océan.
MATERIAL & MANUFACTURING
- Denim from dormant stock
- 100% cotton
Creation & manufacturing :
- Each piece is numbered by hand
- Created & developed in France
- Materials cut & prepared in France by Hervier, our partner // Assembled in Poland in Hervier's partner workshop.
- The denim fabric is already washed but it may cause it to bleed slightly. This is normal, just be careful to wash your shirt with dark linen.
- To take care of it and keep it for a long time, machine wash it at 30° maximum with similar colors, in delicate mode and air dry it!
SIZE & STYLE TIPS
- Emilie is 1.73m tall and wears a T38.
- Choose your usual size. Between two sizes, choose the size below to wear it more fitted, otherwise choose the size above for an even looser fit.
It can be worn in any season and has that touch of elegance that allows you to wear it for a sophisticated look.
Style: The pleated shirt is a singular piece. Its look is assertive and elegant. Wear it as a total look with jeans of the same color and why not with brightly colored boots for a more daring style.
For a more feminine look, pair it with high-waisted pants & a lace or silk top.
#1. Where do you deliver and what are the shipping costs?
We deliver everywhere. In France, delivery fees are offered in metropolitan France! For Europe and countries outside Europe, delivery costs are calculated according to the weight of the order and the destination.
#2. What if I got the wrong size, can I change?
I don't do standard exchanges. Please send me back the wrong part, and make a new order on the website in parallel. For the return of the part, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate the return of your order. For returns from France, I will send you a prepaid return slip. Please send the part back to the shop unworn and with the label still attached. Upon receipt of your return order, I will proceed with the refund.
#3. What if it really doesn't fit?
You have 14 days after receiving your order to return the item that doesn't fit. The return is free of charge in France; it is at your expense abroad. Please take care of the item and return it as it arrived (unwashed, unworn, in perfect condition and with the tag still attached) Thank you! As soon as I receive your return, I will proceed with the refund. Email me at email@example.com so I can send you a prepaid return slip. And if you have a customer account, you can generate it directly from your account. If you have any questions, I am here to help you, don't hesitate.
#4. I'm not sure what size to get...
Go to the "size" tab, or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
#5. When will I receive my package?
I ship your order within 48 hours during the week.