LA PLISSÉE - WHITE
=> This new version of the pleated is a little longer and slightly more fitted than the first model.
=> This white textured version is a timeless chic and casual to have in your wardrobe.
- Each piece is hand numbered
- Loose fit with a shift in length between the front and back
- Very nice natural soft & light material
- Closure: white pearly buttons
- White pearly buttons on cuffs
#Our impact: Circular economy / Short circuits / Made in EU / Biodegradable, recycled & recyclable packaging
#Our support: 1% for the Ocean
MATERIAL & MANUFACTURING
- Material from a dormant stock of one of the LVMH houses
- 42% cotton - 34% polyamide - 24% silk
Creation & manufacturing :
- Each piece is numbered by hand
- Created & developed in France
- Materials cut & prepared in France by Hervier, our partner // Assembled in Poland in Hervier's partner workshop.
- This piece is delicate, so take care of it. You can wash it in machine, in wool program, temperature at 30° maximum if not cold ideally. Set the spin cycle to 800 rpm. Place your shirt inside out in a laundry net and take it out at the end of the cycle. Then let it air dry and iron it gently inside out.
- And to really take care of it, wash it as little as possible
SIZE & STYLE TIPS
- Maylis is 1m67 and wears a T36.
- Choose your usual size if you want to wear a loose fit otherwise opt for the size below. Between two sizes, choose the size below if you want to wear it more tightly, otherwise choose the size above for a really loose fit.
It can be worn in any season and has that touch of elegance that allows you to wear it for a sophisticated look.
Style: The pleated shirt is a singular piece. Its look is assertive and elegant. Wear it with patterned pants (lines/checks), or else with high-waisted pants in a bright colorfor a more feminine look.
#1. Where do you deliver and what are the shipping costs?
We deliver everywhere. In France, delivery fees are offered in metropolitan France! For Europe and countries outside Europe, delivery costs are calculated according to the weight of the order and the destination.
#2. What if I got the wrong size, can I change?
I don't do standard exchanges. Please send me back the wrong part, and make a new order on the website in parallel. For the return of the part, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate the return of your order. For returns from France, I will send you a prepaid return slip. Please send the part back to the shop unworn and with the label still attached. Upon receipt of your return order, I will proceed with the refund.
#3. What if it really doesn't fit?
You have 14 days after receiving your order to return the item that doesn't fit. The return is free of charge in France; it is at your expense abroad. Please take care of the item and return it as it arrived (unwashed, unworn, in perfect condition and with the tag still attached) Thank you! As soon as I receive your return, I will proceed with the refund. Email me at email@example.com so I can send you a prepaid return slip. And if you have a customer account, you can generate it directly from your account. If you have any questions, I am here to help you, don't hesitate.
#4. I'm not sure what size to get...
Go to the "size" tab, or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
#5. When will I receive my package?
I ship your order within 48 hours during the week.